1. Obviously go to your polling station, bear the heat, kill time by eating biscuits, use your wisdom and VOTE!
2. Listen to Dila Teer Bija. Boss Zaroori Hae. Not as a support to PPP but just because the groove is cool. I mean it has a genre of its own – LYARI DISCO, you can’t beat that. In the end, it is just a cupid song.
3. Do some bhangra on some Pashto song. Don’t try those northern moves until and unless you can ace them. Those guys have elegance par excellence.
4. Watch TV, pray, tear some pillows and then do some jashn for the sake of democracy, no matter who wins, no sighs please. Only hope!
5. Say I am Pakistan, instead of I am Khan. Whether he wins or not, though we wish he better does, you have still fulfilled your duty to your nation by casting your vote. Keep contributing all you can for your nation. Many of you just have come out of oblivion, consider it your second chance to live.
6. Wear a Pakistani Flag instead of your party flag. Show solidarity.
Why 6 things to-do and not 5? Because every vote matters. More the merrier, though sans rigging 😀
Enjoy the experience, especially the first timers.